1. Click on System --> Settings --> Under Documents, click on Workflows.
2. You can create a new workflow by clicking on "Add Workflow".
3. Give it a name, note: the name of the workflow will also be the name of the first step
4. Personalise this step by changing the color and assigning Roles and/or User Types
5. Click on Add Status to add more steps to your workflow
Starting from the 2nd step of the workflow, you have other settings that can be added:
|Requires password||If enabled, the user who wants to move the document to the next workflow step needs to insert their password to proceed.|
|Requires approval by all Reviewers||If enabled, the document needs to be approved by at least one user belonging to each Role/User Type present in the step before it is moved to the next step.|
|Requires four eyes||If enabled, the document needs to be approved by two users in order to be moved to the next step.|
It is possible to customize your workflow for specific manuals once enabled in document type.
1. Go to System --> Settings --> Under Documents, click on Document Type --> Scroll down to the Workflow section --> tick "Allow Document specific Workflow security".
2. On your manual, click on Settings in the top right corner --> Editor/Review access --> Under Workflow Security, tick the box "Enable custom workflow security settings for this manual". (if it is not activated in document type, this box will be greyed out).
3. Add new Roles and User Types which will only apply to this manual --> Update