There are two different ways to print a manual.
Print from the reader
- Click on the print icon at the bottom right corner of the page
- Pick if you want to print only that page, certain pages, or the whole document by ticking "all pages":
- Click on Preview
Note for Admins: If you do not want readers to have access to the printing option go to System --> Settings --> Document type --> Untick "allow reader printing" and/or "allow reader printing without watermarks"
Print from the export function
- Click on Settings in the top right corner
- Pick if you want to export the document or the transmittal letter
- Pick if you are exporting the next revision (the one you are editing) or the current revision (the one already published)
- Click on the exported manual
- Click on the Print logo in the top right corner